Know of a pothole in Los Feliz that needs fixing? Let us know!
LA City’s Bureau of Street Services will be conducting a one day, targeted street repair campaign to perform small asphalt repairs.
Small asphalt repairs include:
- Potholes and pop outs
- Skin patching of eroded or cracked areas
- Some sidewalk and curb repairs
- Some repairs on concrete streets
Below are the compiled results of a survey conducted by LFNC Transportation & Mobility Committee member Matlock Grossman. Questions included concerns about respondent’s biggest Los Feliz street safety concern, Metro Bike Share interest, autonomous vehicles, and more.
Survey Results (PDF)
The Los Angeles Fire Department is in the process of updating the current Strategic Plan. The Strategic Plan will guide future operations of the Department and ensure alignment with the needs and values of the communities we serve. We are seeking valuable input from our stakeholders. Please participate in shaping the future of the Los Angeles Fire Department by completing the 2017 LAFD Community Survey. Your participation as a community member is an integral part of developing the plan.
- Visit the survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/KBSSZYP
- Answer all the questions to the best of your ability, even if you have not had cause to call the LAFD for service
- The survey should take less than 2 minutes