- Call to Order. Roll Call.
- Committee Chair’s Comments.
- Pubic Comments on Non-Agenda Items.
- Discussion and Possible Action On:
- Street Safety on Commonwealth South of Avocado and North of Price Street.
- Street Safety on Hoover between Sunset Dr. and Fountain Ave.
- Street Safety at the intersection of Franklin Blvd. and Western Ave.
- Beachwood Canyon Being Closed to Visitors.
- Outreach/Education Surrounding the New Observatory DASH.
- LAMP (New LAX Transportation Plan) LAX_LAMP_Map_FINAL.pdf
- Request to LADOT for updates on Los Feliz Projects/Studies/Requests.
- Updates/Discussion/Possible Action on Previous Committee Actions
- Sunset Dr. at Vista Intersection Pilot Plaza.
- Speeding Enforcement.
- Greek Theatre Traffic & Parking.
- King Middle School Safety.
- Vision Zero Action Plan
- Approval Previous Meeting’s Minutes.
Tag T.S. King Middle School
1. Call to order. Roll call.
2. Public comments on non-agenda items.
3. Approval of January 2013 meeting minutes.
4. Chair’s update on current project status (Mauceri).
5. Consideration of, and action as required on:
A. Formal response for draft environmental impact report (DEIR) project “scoping” for Griffith Park Crystal Springs Ball Fields.
B. Thomas Starr King Middle School athletic facilities project funding initiatives (gymnasium and turf field improvements).
C. Franklin Avenue and Los Feliz Elementary School equipment upgrades.
D. Los Feliz July 4th Jamboree.
6. Other comments and announcements.
Click here to view, download or print the approved minutes for this meeting.