- Call to Order. Roll Call.
- Committee Chair’s Comments
- Pubic Comments on Non-Agenda Items
- Nat Gale from LADOT & Vision Zero Los Angeles
- Updates/Action on Previous Committee Actions
- Pilot Closure of Sunset Dr. at Vista Intersection
- Speeding Enforcement
- Greek Theatre Traffic & Parking
- Hollywood Blvd. between Hillhurst and Vermont, and Great Streets Challenge
- Discussion and Possible Action On:
- Vision Zero Action Plan
- Street Safety on Hyperion/Fountain
- Street Safety at Monon & St. George
- Street Safety at Avocado & Commonwealth
- Speeding Enforcement in Los Feliz
- Approval Previous Meeting’s Minutes.
The Los Feliz Neighborhood Council Transportation & Mobility Committee is gathering feedback from the neighborhood concerning Greek Theatre traffic, noise, and parking. This past season was the first where the LA Department of Recreation & Parks was running things, with new traffic and parking plans, and we want to hear from you on how things went.
Though you may not receive a response directly, please know that your feedback will be read.