- Call to Order. Roll Call.
- Public Comments on Non-Agenda Items.
- Comments from the Chair (Hain).
- Los Feliz Crime Update with Senior Lead Officer Gina Paialii
- Monthly Safety Pointers
- CERT Update and Communications
- Hike with Mike in Griffith Park, Saturday October 14, Greek Theatre 8:30 AM to Noon
- Hollywood & Gramercy Hollywood Halloween Faire October 29, 3-8
- Free Monthly CPR/ First Aid Classes
- Valley Disaster Fair recap
- Emergency Preparedness and Map Your Neighborhood Training
- Other Comments and Announcements.
- Approval of Previous Meeting’s Minutes
Tag Hike With Mike
This will be a 3-mile intermediate hike meeting at the Griffith Park Travel Town front entrance led by LFNC’s Public Safety Representative Mike Hain. We take it slow and will last until about noon.
Please have proper equipment and a hiking partner. Eat some breakfast and drink plenty of water the night before to make sure you are hydrated.
- Have your day pack or fanny pack ready!
- Drink several glasses of water or a carbohydrate electrolyte drink (i.e. Gatorade, PowerAde, etc.)
- Hiking shoes
- Water container (filled)
- Jacket Hat for heat or sun protection
- Snack for break time
- Sun Screen
- Personal First Aid Kit
- Hiking stick
- Map of Griffith Park