Public Safety Agenda August 2016
- Call to Order. Roll Call.
- Public Comments on Non-agenda items.
- Comments from the Chair (Hain) on Committee/Project Status.
- Approve July, 2016 meeting minutes
- Public Safety Budget submitted
- Neighborhood clean up
- Address safety concerns in the area
- Los Feliz crime updates
- Homeless meeting with Hollywood United Neighborhood Council
- Map Your Neighborhood
- Other comments and announcements.
The Los Feliz Neighborhood Council strongly urges the Los Angeles Mayor’s Office, the City Council and official Departments of the City of Los Angeles to request that Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority to provide free or reduced-fare transit passes to students to help reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
Resolution – AB 2222 PDF
Join the Education Committee and plug into conversations about programs and legislation affecting Los Feliz schools. Learn more about and influence action being taken by municipal government and recommend worthwhile education projects and initiatives. In addition, review education standards, advise on strategic planning efforts, and take part in evaluating Neighborhood Purposes Grants.