All neighborhood council meetings are open to the public and guests are welcome to attend.
1. CALL TO ORDER & ROLL CALL
2. PUBLIC COMMENT ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS
3. COMMENTS BY ELECTED OFFICIALS & STAFF
4. DISCUSSION: FY 2017-18 EXPENDITURES TO DATE
5. DISCUSSION: COMMITTEE COLLABORATION – HYGIENE KIT AND SCHOOL SUPPLY DRIVE
6. MOTION: APPROVE MINUTES OF OCTOBER 12, 2017 MEETING
7. COMMENTS & ANNOUNCEMENTS BY COMMITTEE MEMBERS
Click here to View, Download, or Print full Meeting Agenda
Public Safety Agenda August 2016
- Call to Order. Roll Call.
- Public Comments on Non-agenda items.
- Comments from the Chair (Hain) on Committee/Project Status.
- Approve July, 2016 meeting minutes
- Public Safety Budget submitted
- Neighborhood clean up
- Address safety concerns in the area
- Los Feliz crime updates
- Homeless meeting with Hollywood United Neighborhood Council
- Map Your Neighborhood
- Other comments and announcements.
The Los Feliz Neighborhood Council strongly urges the Los Angeles Mayor’s Office, the City Council and official Departments of the City of Los Angeles to request that Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority to provide free or reduced-fare transit passes to students to help reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
Resolution – AB 2222 PDF