- This event has passed.
Recreation Committee Meeting
February 1 @ 6:30 pm
• All Neighborhood Council Meetings Are Open to the Public. Join us. •
- CALL TO ORDER & ROLL CALL
- GENERAL PUBLIC COMMENT ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS
- COMMENTS BY ELECTED OFFICIALS & STAFF
- DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION: Proactive land acquisition plan for utilizing ‘SNAP’ ‘Parks First’ funding for Los Feliz neighborhood parklet or pocket park.
- DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION: Los Angeles County Measure A funding for recreation and parks projects within or adjacent to Los Feliz.
- DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION: Status of Griffith Park Ballfield projects in Griffith Park Crystal Springs area.
- DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION: Analysis of 2028 Olympics $160 million funding for Los Angeles Youth recreation initiatives.
- DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION: FY 2017-2018 funding grants for projects or programs.
- APPROVAL OF PREVIOUS MEETING MINUTES
- COMMENTS & ANNOUNCEMENTS BY COMMITTEE MEMBERS
Next Scheduled Meeting: TBA