- This event has passed.
Planning, Zoning, and Historical Preservation Committee
July 5, 2017 @ 7:00 pm
- Call to Order.
- Roll Call.
- Review and approval of prior committee meeting minutes.
- Public Comments on Non-agenda items.
- CPLA (Coalition to Preserve LA) representative Susan Hunter will discuss her group’s efforts to
make the ongoing Los Angeles General Plan Update a more transparent process.
- Discussion and possible action on the following proposed projects:
A. 4343 Clarissa Ave. AA 2017 1388 PMLA
Kyle McCloskey Westcon Engineering for Clarissa Properies, LLC (Mark Habibi)
Applicant proposes two new condominium units on a residential lot formerly continaing two residential units.
B. 4555, 4557 W Ambrose Ave; 2107, 2109, 2111, 2113 N Rodney Drive
Applicant: Aaron Belliston for Manhattan 4 LLC
Applicant proposes to demolish a 3 unit apartment building and remove one street tree, subdivide the land into 4 new single family dwellingsin a small lot subdivision. Applicant requests 4 ft of additional building height (34 ft in lieu of permitted 30 ft.) to allow for roof slopes, parapets and guardrails.
6. Other Comments, Announcements and Reports.
A. Draft Sign Ordinance Update – Richard Spicer and Jacqueline Kerr