- This event has passed.
Planning and Land Use Management (PLUM) Committee Meeting – February 2018
February 7 @ 7:00 pm
• All Neighborhood Council Meetings Are Open to the Public. Join us. •
1. CALL TO ORDER & ROLL CALL
2. PUBLIC COMMENT ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS
3. DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION ON:
A. 5055 Hollywood Boulevard; “Essence Tavern”
(DIR-2018-37-SPP) Change from retail to restaurant use per ENV-2018-38-CE project permit compliance for change of use.
B. 1731 N Berendo Street, (DIR-2018-0234-spp)
Demolition of existing duplex to build new 4-unit, three-story multi-family residence.
C. 1407-1415 Bates Avenue, (VTT-78234-SL)
Demolition of existing 2 single family homes and build a 9 unit small lot subdivision.
4. DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION ON: TBD
5. OTHER REPORTS: Citywide sign ordinance update (Spicer and Kerr).
6. APPROVAL OF PREVIOUS MEETING MINUTES.
7. COMMENTS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS FROM COMMITTEE MEMBERS