- This event has passed.
Education Committee Meeting – April 2017
April 13 @ 7:30 pm
- Call to Order. Roll Call
- Public Comments on Non‐agenda items
- Comments from the Chair (Rodriguez) on Committee/Project Status.
- Implementing Model School Library Standards in the Los Angeles Unified School District (Res‐050‐16/17)
- LAUSD Campaign – Celebrate Multilingual Learners: A video challenge for students
- California School Accountability Dashboard ‐
- LAUSD schools and offices will remain up and running on May 1 ‐ An Open Letter on May Day from Supt. Michelle King
- DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION: Agenda Items
- King Middle School Noise Orinance Issue – The committee will hear from community stakeholdersregarding a formal complaint regarding amplified sound.
- Griffith Park Public Access ‐ The committee will discuss the Friends of Griffith Park’s April 15th Rally.
- LAUSD Board of Education Resolution in Support of Realigning Administrative Headquarters Staffing andResources to Support Student Success (Res‐051‐16/17)
- MOTION: Approve previous Education Committee meeting minutes.
- Other comments and announcements