- Call to order. Roll call.
- Public comment on non-agenda items.
- Comments by elected officials and staff.
- Approval of previous meeting minutes.
- Discussion and Possible Action: Potential 2018 S/Election process and plan for nine (9) board seats last elected in 2014.
- Discussion and Possible Action: Review of current Standing Rules, Policies and Procedures with focus on sub-committee naming and Designated Staff positions.
- Discussion and Possible Action: Review of most recently approved LFNC Bylaws.
- General comments and announcements from committee members.
View, Print or Download Full Agenda Here
“Stakeholders” are people who live, work or own real property within LFNC boundaries and also people who can declare a legitimate stake in the neighborhood by affirming a substantial and ongoing participation in a community organization within the Council’s boundaries such as, but not limited to, educational, recreational, business, public safety, nonprofit and/or religious organizations.
A Community Organization is a named entity with a physical street address within the LFNC boundaries from which it performs regular activities while maintaining any required bona fide documentation to validate its legitimacy.
Yes, this sounds like “legalese” because it is.