All neighborhood council meetings are open to the public and guests are welcome to attend.
1. CALL TO ORDER & ROLL CALL
2. PUBLIC COMMENT ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS
3. COMMENTS BY ELECTED OFFICIALS & STAFF
4. DISCUSSION: FY 2017-18 EXPENDITURES TO DATE
5. DISCUSSION: COMMITTEE COLLABORATION – HYGIENE KIT AND SCHOOL SUPPLY DRIVE
6. MOTION: APPROVE MINUTES OF OCTOBER 12, 2017 MEETING
7. COMMENTS & ANNOUNCEMENTS BY COMMITTEE MEMBERS
Click here to View, Download, or Print full Meeting Agenda
Public Safety Agenda August 2016
- Call to Order. Roll Call.
- Public Comments on Non-agenda items.
- Comments from the Chair (Hain) on Committee/Project Status.
- Approve July, 2016 meeting minutes
- Public Safety Budget submitted
- Neighborhood clean up
- Address safety concerns in the area
- Los Feliz crime updates
- Homeless meeting with Hollywood United Neighborhood Council
- Map Your Neighborhood
- Other comments and announcements.