NEW VOLUNTEER INSTRUCTIONS BELOW
Team up with the Los Feliz Neighborhood Council to help make Los Feliz look its best through the Clean Streets LA Challenge!
The LFNC Environmental Affairs Committee is spearheading Los Feliz’s participation in this city-wide effort to clean up our neighborhoods.
You can help by:
- Downloading the MyLA311 App to report clean up of large bulky items, graffiti, illegal dumping and more.
- Identify an area where a public trash can is needed. Take pictures of full trash cans or areas where trash accumulates and the LFNC can request a new can.
- CLEAN UP YOUR IMMEDIATE AREA ON NOVEMBER 6th, from 9AM-1PM. Join forces with your neighbors or local organization.
However you decide to participate, BE SURE TO DOCUMENT YOUR BEFORE AND AFTER WORK ON SOCIAL MEDIA! USE THE HASHTAGS #CleanStreetsLA and #CleanStreetsLosFeliz so we can promote your pics.
Contactt the LFNC Environmental Affairs Committee co-chairs with any questions or to find out more:
Clean Streets Challenge Volunteer Instructions
Clean Streets Guidelines for Block Captains (and all volunteers) Sunday, November 6th from 9:00AM-1:00PM
In advance of the event:
- Recruit your friends and family to help out.
- Have all of your team’s contact info and share yours as well. On the day of event 11/6:
- Block Captains please have your volunteers sign in.
- Block Captains have your volunteers download and sign in to the MyLA311 app (if they have a smartphone.)
- Take before and after pictures of the streets cleaned. Upload them to social media using the #CleanStreetsLosFeliz and #CleanStreetsLA
- If you find needles during your clean up please call Amy Foell 415-305-2219 and she will collect the needles safely.
- DO NOT attempt to clean up homeless encampments or biohazard waste. Instead report it using the MyLA311 app.
- Have fun with this event. Do the best you can and upload any video content and group shots to social media using #CleanStreetsLosFeliz and #CleanStreetsLA
- Thank You!