1860-1868 N. Western Avenue & 5440-5448 W. Franklin Avenue
The council’s Planning, Zoning, and Historic Preservation (PZHP) Committee will review an application pending before the city’s Planning Department and Zoning Administrators at a later date. The public is invited to attend this meeting and provide comment before the council makes any recommendations or advisements regarding the proposal.
• Construct an approximately 101,916 square foot, five-story mixed use project, with approximately 5,546 square feet of ground floor commercial space.
• Proposal inludes 96 residential units and sets aside 30% of the base density units for “Very Low Income” restricted affordable housing.
• Proposal includes 123 parking spaces; 105 residential parking and 18 retail / guest parking spaces, plus 54 bicycle parking stalls.
• The Project is within the Vermont/Western Transit Oriented District (TOD) Station Neighborhood Area Plan (SNAP).
• Applicant is requesting a density bonus of up to 83% as allowed by building and zoning codes, plus additional variances and/or waivers.